Post 4
I choose to talk about a photo that I like so much, and I choose this photo from the movie "2001 a space odyssey" directer by the greatest Stanley Kubrick, one of my favourite directors of all time, I like this picture for the same reason that I like every movie of Stanley Kubrick that I've seen, it just a masterpiece, everything that this man made was most that good, it was amazing because of his point of view and the way to do the things of him. when I see this movie I relly feel like my mind was blow up, if you don't haved see it you have to do it, probably you will love it like me, the film was release in 1968 that's meat that the photo was taking around 1967 and probably the people that see this in that year get out of the cinema with the same feeling of mind blowing that I have in the moment.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario