Post 3, My favourite piece of technology

 I thing that my favourite piece of technology is the shoes or sneakers, because you probably going to need this for your whole life and them realy have evolved so much in the whoule history, if we don't ever creating this ours lifes probably would be a total nightmare so I'm grateful that this exist. I like so much the differents types of  sneakers that exist and I think that my favourite type is the basketball sneakers because this are one of the more soft shoes that I ever used.

Is obvious that I use this to get around everywhere because without this my foots probably got some damage, I collected sneakers, because all my life I like to collect things, like comics, action figures, vinyls records, and sneakers. Actualy I got 4 pars of sneakers and I don't have more space for more but I going to buy something to can get more and more because I liked.

Thanks for reading.

Comentarios