Post 2, Why did I choose my major?

I remember that my dreaming job as a child was being a scientst and do some crazy experiments in the laboratory, and now that the way that I choose, well others job that I dreaming with be when I was a child is a archeologist and a astronomer, the first one because I want to discover specials things around the world, like Indiana Jones maybe, and the second one because the space always got me fascinate, I want to discover some planets and stars and more life in the cosmos.

Some of the others opcions that I have when I was finishing the school was, director of cinema, actor, astronomer, some engineering, and chemistry that was my final choose. I decide study chemistry because is basically the dreaming job for my childhood and is my favorite topic of the scients, and I decide at the last time because I just can't be sure about what major I want to study.

Till now my experience in the university is good, I'm so quiet and I don't make friends the first year, I think that now I in the process of making some friends but this don't care so much to me because I good on my own.

Thanks for reading.


Comentarios